WEST_Logo.png

WESTinfo

February/March 2014 Newsletter

Click to Subscribe

http://www.cdlib.org/west

Please follow the links below to check out the full posts from February and March 2014 on the WESTinfo blog.

WEST Program Assessment Survey, responses due March 19th (March 12, 2014)

WEST is currently conducting an assessment of Phase 1 (2011-2013). The assessment includes a survey of all WEST members. We want your feedback on WEST! Your responses to the survey will guide the WEST Executive Committee on strategic planning for the future as WEST transitions to a member-sustained service in 2016. The WEST governance committees will convene later in 2014 to review member feedback and plan for the future… (more).

WEST collects statistics from members and Archive Holders (March 4, 2014)

WEST recently collected statistics about deselection, archiving and lending and borrowing from our members and Archive Holders. These statistics are important parts of our reporting to the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and for assessment of the WEST program… (more).

CRL Webinar: PAPR’s New Public Features (February 28, 2014)

The Center for Research Libraries will present new features added to the Print Archives Preservation Registry in an online webinar. A significant amount of holdings data has been added to the registry. Come see the extent of shared print commitments across North America!

CRL webinars are open to Global Resource Network members. All WEST members are welcome to register.

Webinar Date: April 2, 2014

Time: 2:00-3:00 p.m. Central Time

Online registration form: http://www.crl.edu/events/10427

To unsubscribe from the WESTINFO-L list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ucop.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=WESTINFO-L&A=1