From: CDLAlert List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jayne Dickson
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 8:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLALERT: All WorldCat Local (WCL) instances are currently unavailable

All WorldCat Local instances (e.g., Melvyl @ UC Berkeley, etc.) are currently unavailable.  OCLC support is aware of the problem and they are working to restore the databases.  At this time, an ETA for resolution is not available.  We'll send additional information as we receive it.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California