Problems have been reported with UC San Diego’s and UCLA’s Melvyl instances (http://ucsd.worldcat.org and http://ucla.worldcat.org).  After a search, you get the following message:  An error has occurred.  Please try your search again.

When we reported this to OCLC, we were informed that WorldShare ILL and WorldShare Management Services (WMS) may also be affected on the campuses.

OCLC technicians are working to correct the problem but as yet there isn’t an ETA for resolution.  We’ll send additional updates as we get new information.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

-          jayne

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library