From: Jayne Dickson
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLALERT: Compendex (Engineering Village) is currently unavailable

Currently, Compendex/Engineering Village is unavailable due to a complication from a planned maintenance.  Elsevier hopes to have the problem resolved and access to this database available again later today.  We will send any updates as we receive new information.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California