To:        UC Libraries Advisory Structure (via Rosalie Lack for information)

             Users Council  (via Jayne Dickson for information & distribution)

             LAUC (via Matt Conner for information & distribution)

Cc:        CoUL

From:    Rosalie Lack, Chair, Coordinating Committee, UCLAS

Date:     30 April 2015

UC Libraries Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the next webinar in the UCLAS Webinar Series.

The Coordinating Committee would like to thank the LAUC Executive Board for their help in identifying topics and speakers for the UCLAS Webinar Series.

Mark your calendar!  HathiTrust presentation

Description: The UC Libraries have digitized over 3.6 million volumes that constitute over 27% of the HathiTrust Digital Library.  Your colleagues from the UC Libraries and CDL contribute at all levels in HathiTrust governance and operations.  Given our collective investment in HathiTrust, how can we get the most out of this collaborative resource and its many services?  Heather Christenson from the CDL will provide an overview of HathiTrust services, how libraries and our scholars can use HathiTrust, and some of the challenges and opportunities ahead.

Presenter: Heather Christenson, Mgr. Digital Content Development & Strategy, CDL

When: May 12, 11 - Noon

Register now: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/hnolsoegy0nl&eom

Who can attend? The webinars are open to all UC librarians and library staff.  They will be recorded and posted online afterwards, if you are unable to attend the live session.

UCLAS Webinar Series Homepage: http://libraries.universityofcalifornia.edu/cc/projects-groups/uclas-webinar-series