[cid:image001.png@01D1CC7B.10A0C370]
We want to let you know the BioOne website will be undergoing maintenance starting Friday, June 24, 2016. Scheduled downtime will begin at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time and may last up to 4 hours. During this time, content and services on bioone.org<https://t.e2ma.net/click/diedk/l8jp0f/5j2q1d> will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions please contact Library Services [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
BioOne Help Desk

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California