[cid:image001.png@01D43FA8.6F1EC490]
Due to a system hardware upgrade and maintenance, the new version of the Wanfang service platform (http://g.wanfangdata.com.cn/index.html) will be shut down for about 6 hours starting from 6:00 a.m. (PDT) on Thursday, August 30, 2018.

During the period of the system maintenance, all users may continue access to the Wanfang databases through its old version service platform which is located at: http://old.g.wanfangdata.com.cn/.

UC systemwide-licensed Wanfang resources include:

¾     China Online Journals (COJ)

¾     Dissertations of China

We apologize for any inconvenience that the system interruption may cause you, and we appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
WanFang Data - A Leading Provider of China E-Resources (Since 1993)

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
Information Services/CDL
UC Office of the President
510.987.0550