This is great news—congratulations!

From: Merritt users list <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Perry Willett
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 2:14 PM
To: MERRITT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Merritt news

Some recent Merritt news to announce. Merritt and Dash have been certified by CoreTrustSeal as a trustworthy repository. You can read more about what this means here:

http://uc3.cdlib.org/2018/08/22/merritt-and-dash-certified-as-trustworthy-repositories/

Thanks to the Merritt team, particularly Stephen Abrams, for all their work on the certification process.

We wanted to add information about the certification to the Merritt home page, and decided to update the UI. We updated some content, and now have a responsive design that will work on your phone and other devices. We also improved the accessibility. Have a look:

https://merritt.cdlib.org

Thanks again to the whole Merritt team, especially David Moles and  Marisa Strong, and Alana Miller and Rachael Hu of CDL’s UX Design Service.

Perry Willett

California Digital Library