As part of a scheduled maintenance, all the services of Japan Knowledge (Japan Knowledge Lib, JK Select Content, JKBooks) will be stopped in order to carry out an upgrade of middleware.

Beginning on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. (PST) through Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. (PST), the Japan Knowledge resources will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience to our customers, but we appreciate your understanding.  Please feel free to ask us for more detail at [log in to unmask].

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson

Information Services/CDL

UC Office of the President

510.987.0550