From: CDLAlert List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jayne Dickson
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 3:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLAlert: PubMed metadata not transferring to UC-eLinks menu

Yesterday, we received a couple of problem reports from librarians indicating that PubMed article metadata was not being transferred to the UC-eLinks menu.  See screen shot below.  This problem was immediately reported to the PubMed Help Desk.  Currently, NLM is working directly with Ex Libris to correct the problem but, as yet, we have not received an ETA for resolution.

In the meantime, to access an article, click the Request this from the library link and when the Request menu displays be sure to select the Article tab.  See below.
[cid:image001.png@01D6D551.133C3B30]
Fill in the article metadata in the online Request form and proceed.  At some point in the process, you'll be notified that an online version of the article is available and a link is provided to go to the online article.

We'll send a follow-up CDLAlert when additional information is available or when the problem has been resolved.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
Information Services/CDL
UC Office of the President

[sig-boldly_sm]