Greetings;
We have received the above release for installation at UCSF and UCSD for the W2 processing for tax year 2020.

This year's changes are minimal, and only impact the campuses above.  The change will report FFCRA related income in box 14, replacing the imputed income line in box 14.

The changes have been tested and reviewed by Tax Services and only impact the reporting of PPS income in 2020.

This is expected to be the final PPS release.

As always if you have questions, comments, concerns, or approval to install, please send them to me.

Speaking for myself and the entire PPS team, past and present, it has been an honor and thrill to work with you to ensure our fellow employees were paid on time and correctly for all these years.

Christopher Scott

Applications Manager

Payroll Support Systems

University of California, Office of the President

Cell – (510) 410-1199