From: CDLAlert List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brian David
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 7:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLAlert: OUP journals unavailable (1/20/21)

Our OUP account manager notified us of an ongoing issue with Oxford University Press journals:

Since yesterday, there have been some widespread journals access issues. Even internally at OUP, the journals cannot be accessed.)

I wanted to give you a heads up that our Customer Service department is working on the issue, even though no details have been shared about the nature of the problem.

We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Brian David

Information Services

California Digital Library

UC Office of the President