Hi Anneliese,

Dave Schmitt (Collections, scholcom working group) responded:

CSH agreement:

I didn’t see anything either.  We do have a sub to CSH products, so I’m surprised they didn’t contact us.

I’d want to know – How much do we pay annually?  Is the deal for the same price (that’s what the SF sounds like)?  Do we get read access to the same content/all content?

How many articles do we publish annually?  Many more than 5?  10?  100?  I have no idea.

In general, it sounds like we would get access to the same content for the same price, with the benefit of 5 free OA articles + a 10% APC discount on future articles.  So it doesn’t sound like a bad deal.

Allegra Swift | Scholarly Communications Librarian

UC San Diego Library | [log in to unmask]

https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2160-6960

Pronouns: she, her, hers / Why do pronouns matter?

Meet: here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Info on services and resources: lib.ucsd.edu/schol-comm

Twitter: @UCSDScholCom | Blog: CONDUIT

In the spirit of healing, I acknowledge and honor the Kumeyaay and all of the original Indigenous peoples of the land upon which UC San Diego stands. / Whose land are you on?