Hi folks! A reminder for this week's SCCKG meeting:
  • Wednesday, 16 February 2022, 1-2pm PT
  • Zoom linkhttps://ucop.zoom.us/j/236485718
  • Please add your campus and crossover group updates to the meeting agenda/notes
  • This month's topic is a review of publishing fraud cases that have occurred at a few of our campuses, and strategies for dealing with fraudulent publishers (Anneliese, Allegra, Rachael, Katie)
  • UCSB is tasked with taking notes this month. Please ask for a replacement/trade if you are not able to fulfill this role
Let Tim and me know if you have any other topics you'd like to discuss. Thanks everyone and see you Wednesday!

Anneliese

Anneliese Taylor, MLIS (she, her) |
Head of Scholarly Communication |

University of California, San Francisco Library

[log in to unmask] | 415-476-8415 (VM) |