Hello all,

I have the go-ahead to hire a student worker or two to help me with tasks such as rights clearance and copyediting/reformatting. Does anyone have job ads they can share?

I can train the student on copyright, licensing, permissions, etc but my reformatting and reformatting skills are non-existent.

Thanks in advance for sharing any examples you might have!

Best,

Allegra

Allegra Swift | Scholarly Communications Librarian

UC San Diego Library | [log in to unmask]

https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2160-6960

Pronouns: she, her, hers / Why do pronouns matter?

Meet: here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Info on services and resources: lib.ucsd.edu/schol-comm

Twitter: @UCSDScholCom | Blog: CONDUIT

In the spirit of healing, I acknowledge and honor the Kumeyaay and all of the original Indigenous peoples of the land upon which UC San Diego stands. / Whose land are you on?