Hello, fellow UC SCCKGers! Our April meeting is scheduled for next Wednesday, April 20 from 1-2 pm PT. Neither Tim nor I can make the meeting, so I'm putting this message out there to find out if 1) you would like to hold the meeting; and 2) if someone can volunteer to lead the meeting.  UC Merced is the designated notetaker.

Please fill out this brief survey<https://forms.gle/Snso8bR1pRRYUunP8> by this Friday the 15th COB to let us know.  As food for thought, here are a few suggested topics<https://wiki.library.ucsf.edu/x/9KiMHg> for upcoming meetings.

Thanks,
Anneliese