Has anyone encountered the Public Access And Data Sharing Policy for the NCI Cancer Moonshot?
https://www.cancer.gov/research/key-initiatives/moonshot-cancer-initiative/funding/public-access-policy

For publications, awardees have to deposit the full text in PubMed Central within 4 weeks of acceptance, and it must be published under the unrestricted CC BY 4.0 license, or CC0. This is the first I've seen of a U.S. funder that has this near immediate OA requirement.

Isn't this even more restrictive than Plan S requirements, since the content has to be deposited in PMC? I would have instructed the author to deposit their AAM in eScholarship otherwise, to satisfy the immediate OA requirement. From what I recall with Plan S, it can be either gold OA publication in a transformative OA journal, or green OA in a repository.

Best,
Anneliese