Hello SCCKGers! A reminder that my role as our group's co-chair is coming to an end. If you'd like to put your name forward to take on the role for the next two years, please let Tim and me know by Wednesday, June 15. It's a fun position and not too heavy of a lift. Working with Tim is great, and getting to co-chair is the way to go. The positions will switch in July, however the exact date can be flexible according to summer plans.

Let me know if you'd like any additional information or have any questions.

Best,
Anneliese