Hi everyone. Here are the details for next week's SCCKG meeting:
  • Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 1-2pm PDT
  • Zoom link: https://ucop.zoom.us/j/236485718
  • Please add your campus and crossover group updates to the wiki page.
  • We have a few discussion items, including:
    • Brainstorming discussion topics for next month's joint meeting with the Research Data Services CKG.
    • Discussion about potential in-person SCCKG gathering/working meeting/mini conference.
    • Other items you wish to bring up.
  • UCSD is listed as the note-taker.
Also of note: Anneliese is rotating off as co-chair after this month's meeting, and Michael Ladisch has volunteered to co-chair with me for the next year. Sincere thanks to Anneliese for her service over the last two years, and I'm really pleased that Michael has stepped forward to help co-lead the group. I really appreciate both of you for doing this.

See you all then. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Tim + Anneliese

--
Timothy Vollmer
Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian