Hi everyone,

Our next week’s SCCKG meeting will be a joint meeting with the Research Data Services CKG.
Here are the details for the meeting:
·  Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 1-2pm PDT
·  Zoom link: https://ucop.zoom.us/j/236485718
·  Please add your campus and crossover group updates to the wiki page<https://wiki.library.ucsf.edu/display/UCLCKG/August+17%2C+2022+SCCKG+Meeting+Agenda>.
·  UCLA is listed as the note-taker.
Our friends from the RDSCKG have created a Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Odli5FTk7mXwLbFU9vHNDqM9ITo-Qy35mUCH9LcdhhM/edit> with the agenda (our Wiki page links to it) Please have a look in advance if you have the time. We are looking for a volunteer who could moderate the first discussion point. Let Tim or me know if you are interested to do this.
Have a nice weekend and see you next Wednesday!

Michael + Tim

Michael Ladisch
Scholarly Communications Officer
University of California Davis, Library