Hello all,

I hope everyone is enjoying the last bits of summer!

Anneliese and I are sharing the UC Open Access Fund Benchmarking Survey report (attached). Some of the campus respondents expressed interest in having a discussion with this group (Sept 21st meeting) to take a deeper dive into the results and implications for any future decisions.

We also intend to share with relevant UC library stakeholders via members of this group. By the term “stakeholders,” we mean anyone who would be involved in decisions or the workflows of an OA fund.

We look forward to seeing you next month at the CKG!

All the best,
Allegra

Allegra Swift | Scholarly Communications Librarian
UC San Diego Library | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2160-6960<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/orcid.org/0000-0003-2160-6960__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YsL7fljm$>
Pronouns: she, her, hers / Why do pronouns matter<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why/__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YkZ8I60b$>?

Meet: here's my calendar link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/calendly.com/akswift__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YmeRYxWX$> to make finding time easy.

Info on services and resources: lib.ucsd.edu/schol-comm
Twitter: @UCSDScholCom<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/ucsdscholcom__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0Yi8LJNUc$> | Blog: CONDUIT<https://knit.ucsd.edu/scholcomm/>

In the spirit of healing, I acknowledge and honor the Kumeyaay<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/native-land.ca/maps/territories/kumeyaay/__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0YjmQDbT0$> and all of the original Indigenous peoples of the land upon which UC San Diego stands. / Whose land are you on?<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/native-land.ca/__;!!Mih3wA!T4VGrOddoXVXKPPma1Jsrb8K48j5_4YLcieiGQd8hdzHjhbBDT0Tuwc0Yh1o3SfC$>