Hi all,

In the last SCCKG meeting I mentioned a suggestion from OSC regarding a designated space to collect instructional/informational material that SCCKG members have created for reuse by our group.

The idea is to upload PPTs, videos, brochures, etc. that are currently shared by email or on our wiki pages to a platform like Google Drive or Zenodo, where the material can be broadly organized and then viewed or downloaded. SCCKG members can get inspiration or borrow a graph or reuse the perfect slide for their own material.

I have created a short poll to find out what SCCKGler think about building such a collection. It is just an initial temperature check. Should there be an overwhelming Yes, we can take it from there and discuss details such as platform, copyright, private vs. public, and the nature of material for such a collection in later meetings.

If you could fill in the Google form (should take three minutes or less) before our meeting on Wednesday I can share the results after the Deep Dive topic.

https://forms.gle/7Drw9PX7AwgyHxVx6

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend (weather is very pleasant in Sacramento)

Michael

Michael Ladisch

Scholarly Communications Officer

University of California Davis, Library