UCSB is organizing the following panel during the OA week:

Panel: Open Access and Climate Justice

Instruction & Training Room 1312 (1st Floor, Mountain Side) |  2PM, Tuesday, October 25

best,

Lidia

* * *

Lidia Uziel, Ph.D., MLIS

Associate University Librarian

Research Resources and Scholarly Communication

Library - Room 3598

Tel. 805-893-5767

Email: [log in to unmask]

UC Santa Barbara