Hi Martha:

I don't know the space well, but I wonder if there's a community OA
repository for social sciences similar to what Humanities Commons
<https://hcommons.org/> has done for the humanities. They encourage folks
to upload books there. Maybe something like
https://onlinelibrary.london.ac.uk/resources/databases/social-science-open-access-repository
?

Another idea would be to upload and host it somewhere like the Internet
Archive.

tim

--
Timothy Vollmer
Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian