Hi SCCKG:

We have just a few follow ups after yesterday's meeting.

1. We've decided to *cancel* the Dec 21, 2022 meeting since it's so close
to the holiday break. We'll reconvene on Jan 18, 2023.

2. We polled the group about SCCKG taking on a small project to collect
instructional/informational materials created by members (slide decks,
videos, flyers, posters etc.) and host them in a central location for reuse
by other SCCKG members. The results indicated that most people think it's a
good idea and should be managed by a committee. *If you can contribute to
the group (should be a relatively low lift) please email me and/or
Michael. *

Thanks all,

Tim + Michael

--
Timothy Vollmer
Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian