Hi SCCKG,

I'm hoping that you may have some input on a publishing conundrum!

An Emeritus Professor in Sociology at UCSC wants to publish an edited volume of essays written by prisoners in Soledad through a UCSC project and course. We discussed publishing it on eScholarship. However, his department, which is Sociology, does not have a research unit in eScholarship. We currently do not have a Social Sciences Division liaison in the Library, though I may still try reaching out to the Sociology Department myself to find a contact who could be an administrator for a new unit.

My question for this group is whether you might have any other suggestions for where this professor could publish this book. Any ideas are welcome!

Thank you,
Martha
--
Martha Stuit