Hi SCCKG:

We have just a few follow ups after yesterday's meeting.

1. We've decided to cancel the Dec 21, 2022 meeting since it's so close to the holiday break. We'll reconvene on Jan 18, 2023.

2. We polled the group about SCCKG taking on a small project to collect instructional/informational materials created by members (slide decks, videos, flyers, posters etc.) and host them in a central location for reuse by other SCCKG members. The results indicated that most people think it's a good idea and should be managed by a committee. If you can contribute to the group (should be a relatively low lift) please email me and/or Michael.

Thanks all,

Tim + Michael

--
Timothy Vollmer
Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian