Hi everyone. Here are the details for next week's SCCKG meeting:
  • Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 1-2pm PST
  • Please add your campus and crossover group updates to the wiki page.
  • Deep dive topic: Campus level publishing/OA support for arts & humanities/social sciences (AHSS)
    • What are major concerns/challenges UC AHSS scholars are facing re: scholarly publishing? How have you approached these conversations with faculty & researchers?
    • Are there things your campus is doing to promote open access publishing to the AHSS community? Do you have special initiatives that are focused on AHSS? What's worked well? What's not worked?
    • What are we doing (or can we do) systemwide to better support AHSS scholars?
  • UCSF is the note-taker.
See you all then.

Tim + Michael

--
Timothy Vollmer
Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian