Likewise at UCSF, though there are some degrees issued outside of our Graduate Division and I don't know what their practices are.

Anneliese

From: Scholarly Communications CKG <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2023 2:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCCKG] Sub Topic - What is local practice for accepting print dissertations?

The same for Davis: “UC Davis requires all theses and dissertations to be submitted electronically through the ProQuest Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) website. ” https: //grad. ucdavis. edu/preparing-filing-your-thesis-or-dissertation
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

The same for Davis:

“UC Davis requires all theses and dissertations to be submitted electronically through the ProQuest Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD) website.”

https://grad.ucdavis.edu/preparing-filing-your-thesis-or-dissertation

Best

Michael

Michael Ladisch