Hi everyone. Here are the details for next week's SCCKG meeting:
·  Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 1-2pm PDT
·  Zoom link: https://ucop.zoom.us/j/236485718
·  Please add your campus and crossover group updates to the wiki page<https://wiki.library.ucsf.edu/display/UCLCKG/March+15%2C+2023+SCCKG+Meeting+Agenda>.
·  Deep dive topic: Publication Ethics

     *   There were a number of reports lately about “unethical” fees or publisher behavior, so Tim and I thought this would be of broader interest. We have two articles in particular in mind, but other issues might come up as well.
        *   ‘Too greedy’: mass walkout at global science journal over ‘unethical’ fees - https://www.theguardian.com/science/2023/may/07/too-greedy-mass-walkout-at-global-science-journal-over-unethical-fees
        *   Wiley Removes Goodin as Editor of the Journal of Political Philosophy - https://dailynous.com/2023/04/27/wiley-removes-goodin-as-editor-of-the-journal-of-political-philosophy/
·  UCLA is the note-taker.
See you all then.