CAUTION: EXTERNAL EMAIL

This reminds me...
For the copyright aficionados among the group, are you wondering whatever happened with the CASE Act? The Copyright Claims Board has been accepting claims for 11 months now, and I recently presented about the numbers so far. Slides are here if you'd like to take a look: https://bit.ly/uipo2023ccb Some of the numbers are better with a little explanation; let me know if you have questions, or if y'all want me to go over this in a future CKG meeting. But tl;dr - most cases aren't going anywhere, we're not seeing much that's academia related, and I expect this will almost never come up as part of anyone's job in the library.

Cheers,
Katie