We are excited to announce a job opportunity for the Instruction & Exhibits Librarian at University of California Santa Cruz. In support of research and teaching, the Instruction and Exhibitions Librarian is responsible for coordinating exhibitions, instruction, programming, and reference for Special Collections & Archives.

We will host two informational webinars to learn more about the position, the campus, and the University Library. If interested, please register using the links provided:

Wednesday, June 7, 2023 from 5:30 - 6:30 pm PT (registration)
Thursday, June 8, 2023 from 12 noon- 1 pm PT (registration)

The attendee list will be hidden to ensure confidentiality. Live captioning will be provided via Zoom Live Transcript. Inquiries and nominations may be directed to Teresa Mora, Head, Special Collections & Archives ([log in to unmask]).

Christy Caldwell, Research Librarian, PBSci Liaison
University of California, Santa Cruz