Hello SCCKG wisdom. Do you have any guidelines for UC researchers who are entering into an editing agreement for a book? I've had a couple of people ask if the contract they've been asked to sign looks ok or if they're allowed to sign it. Since it's not about their writing but rather their work editing other authors' work, it's a different kind of contract. I haven't seen a model or ideal contract in this area so I'm wondering if there are red flags to look out for or things that we should encourage them to modify.

Thanks!
Anneliese

Anneliese Taylor, MLIS (she/her) |

Head of Scholarly Communication |

University of California, San Francisco Library |
[log in to unmask] | 415-476-8415 (voicemail) |