Hi all,

As Martha already mentioned, the Wiki is down and I have contacted the Wiki administrators at UCSF. Here is the response:

Dec 15, 2023 - Wiki@UCSF is currently accessible only from UCSF network (VPN and onsite) as we patch the system and as we review current configuration.  Please advise collaborators in other UC campuses.

We will advise when this is complete.  Current ETC is January 2024.

Thank you for your email!  One of the Wiki Administrators will assist you shortly.

So, fingers crossed ….

Best
Michael

Michael Ladisch