Hi all,

At our next meeting on Feb 21 we will have Jessica Nussbaum joining us. You may remember that she in her role as PTWG Communication person attended the SCCKG meeting a few months ago to talk about partnering of local COLASCs and libraries in order to educate on and promote the UC transformative agreements on campus.

She asked me to ask you whether anything in this respect is going on at your campus. Has your COLASC chair reached out to you? Are you doing anything special independently in your libraries? We can discuss this in detail at the SCCKG meeting, but Jessica and Mark Clemente are reporting at the UCOLASC meeting on Friday. If there is anything that might be of interest to UCOLASC or you want them to bring up let us know. Otherwise we will talk next week about the efforts to raise awareness of the TAs.

All the best,

Michael

Michael Ladisch

Scholarly Communication Officer