From: Office of Scholarly Communication (OSC) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2024 9:18 AM
To: Katie Fortney <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: seeking info on electronic lab notebook software - Ticket ID: 135856

On Mon, Mar 18 at 2:41 PM , Schwartzman, Jacob <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I am a business analyst in the UCSF Academic Research Systems department. I’m doing some research into electronic lab notebook software on behalf of one of UCSF’s research IT committees. The UCSF Library has looked into this in recent years as well.

I was curious if your office had any information on ELN software in use across the UCs, and especially whether any UCs have obtained enterprise licenses for ELN tools.

I also saw the announcement about the protocols.io pilot that is scheduled to conclude this spring – I’d be interested in getting more information and seeing the results.

Thanks for your attention.

Jacob Schwartzman
Research Business Systems Analyst
Academic Research Systems - Research Administration & Compliance Support

University of California, San Francisco
513 Parnassus Ave, Suite 630 | San Francisco, CA 94143

135856:317721