SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Katie Fortney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Fortney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2024 16:47:25 +0000
Hello CKG!

This list contains the greatest concentration of folks I semi-regularly hear from, so I wanted to let you know about my upcoming vacation. I'll be out of the office from 4/23 to 5/8. We're going to Scotland to visit my stepdaughter who's in university there, and I will definitely NOT be checking my email. So if something comes up next week that you want to talk to me about, send it next week rather than waiting! And if something comes up while I'm out, lean on each other. You're a knowledgeable group. 🙂

-Katie

Katie Fortney, J.D., M.L.I.S.

Copyright Policy & Education Officer

California Digital Library

UC Office of the President

[telecommuting from Santa Cruz]

Pronouns: she, her, hers

[University of California Accessibility Champion]