CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2018 13:38:13 -0800
Greetings;
We have received an update request from Payroll Coordination to add the DOS code FBR for all locations.  This code is needed to comply with changes to the tax code suspending the federal exclusion for qualified moving expense reimbursements.

Please send us the sequence number you would like applied for this DOS code, so that when we apply the new code it will fall as desired in the processing.

Note: This release is marked for immediate implementation and we will apply it as a control update as quickly as possible, after we receive your information.

As always we await any questions, comment, or concerns.

Thank you for your attention.