MERRITT-L Archives

Merritt users list

MERRITT-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Perry Willett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Merritt users list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:47:34 +0000
We determined the problem was with one of our 2 storage servers. These are the servers that interact with our storage nodes. We've taken the problem server out of the load-balancing rotation, and everything seems to be working smoothly. Let us know if you experienced problems that we can help diagnose.

The problem seems to have started around 4pm yesterday, and continued until about 3pm today. I apologize for any problems that this may have caused. Please send us any questions or requests. Thanks,

Perry