MERRITT-L Archives

Merritt users list

MERRITT-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Adrian Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Merritt users list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:17:57 +0000
We've established a new listserv for Merritt users and account holders -- and have just subscribed you to the list.  We'll use the list to primarily send notifications, updates, and announcements pertaining to the service.

The list is also open for subscription by any of your colleagues who utilize Merritt.

Below are instructions for posting to or unsubscribing.

Thanks!

-- Adrian

Adrian Turner
California Digital Library
(714) 289-1822
http://www.cdlib.org

==

To send messages to the listserv, send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]