MERRITT-L Archives

Merritt users list

MERRITT-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Perry Willett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Merritt users list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2016 23:59:54 +0000
Apparently some network cables in the UCOP data center were disconnected causing multiple web service outages.  UCOP ITS is working to verify that things are back up and running, but for the moment we can't log into several of our servers. Until we can access our servers, we can't fix the problem we were having with SDSC storage. We can't win for losing today.

I can log into the UI again, so that's progress, but still can't access any content or submit anything to ingest. I'll keep you informed of when Merritt ingest and storage are available again.

Perry