MERRITT-L Archives

Merritt users list

MERRITT-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Eric Lopatin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Merritt users list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2020 23:09:22 +0000
Hello all,

This list has been dormant for quite some time. Many of us have met. But in case we haven’t, I’m Eric Lopatin, the services manager for Merritt. It’s good to meet you, virtually!

As many folks are probably aware, today is World Digital Preservation Day<https://www.dpconline.org/events/world-digital-preservation-day>. There are many good posts<https://twitter.com/hashtag/WorldDigitalPreservationDay> bubbling up in the larger digital preservation community. On that note, the Merritt team would like to bring your attention to one in particular, which reviews recent development efforts to make Merritt a more streamlined and resilient preservation system<https://uc3.cdlib.org/2020/11/05/streamlining-merritt-microservice-configuration/>.

Please have a look and feel free to get in touch if you’d like to know more about what we’re working on.

Best,

Eric

–

Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation

California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)