SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Rachael Samberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachael Samberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2022 11:08:33 -0800
Hi, Allegra. Sorry, do you have someone who wants to donate a thesis? Or do
you have someone who wants a copy of the thesis?

If someone wants you to give them a copy of the thesis: Then all the below
I already wrote applies. You can do so under 108(e), or direct them to
heirs.

If someone wants to donate a thesis: Why do you need to know if they hold
copyright? They can just donate it and it becomes part of the collection,
and users make fair uses as they see fit.