SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2023 18:42:02 +0000
Colleagues,

Miranda forwarded slide deck and recoding from the OAPEN/DOAB session yesterday that she had organized for UC staff (fits right into our deep dive topic). The OAPEN folks are certainly doing a lot of interesting stuff and I’m quite happy that CDL is supporting OA infrastructure.

Best

Michael

Michael Ladisch

Scholarly Communications Officer