SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Timothy Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timothy Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2022 09:48:38 -0700
Hi everyone:

Can you please *fill out this poll* <https://forms.gle/5WJA9harQ8sJJ4uu9>
to rank your preferred discussion topics for our joint meetup with the
Research Data Services CKG next month? We discussed a few topics at the
SCCKG meeting last week, but we agreed that we should do a simple poll to
reach everyone in the group.

Please complete by the end of day* Friday, July 29*. Then Michael and I
will follow up with the other CKG.

Thanks,
Tim