SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2023 22:41:24 +0000
Hi all,

Here is the link to the cheat sheet that is under development.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fYP9Tp6lhGIbrq2wYbUAvVrV-YyRmkpN/view

Keep in mind that this is a draft (do not share) and that UCOLASC suggestions are not incorporated yet. As far as I remember, the sheet will also go to a (UC campus) designer to improve the looks.

If you have any suggestions, comments etc. let Tim or me know. We can also talk about the sheet on Wednesday.

Best

Michael

Michael Ladisch

Scholarly Communication Officer