SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Charlotte Roh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlotte Roh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2022 16:58:09 +0000
Hello from San Diego!

Next month is the SC CKG deep dive on eScholarship publishing and in advance of that meeting we’d like to get some input from you.

The goal of this 5-question survey is to better understand the scope of publishing activities across the UC library system’s scholarly communication programs. This brief landscape assessment will help us determine current priorities as well as inform conversations around the development of future opportunities and goals for eScholarship publishing. Your responses will also help us to better prepare for the October SC CKG deep dive, where we will present the survey results and give an update on the eScholarship publishing program.
https://forms.gle/3LETZK3RnPbFG8pJ7

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your time!

Best,
Charlotte

Best,
Charlotte Roh