SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Timothy Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Timothy Vollmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2023 14:29:59 -0700
Hi Mitchell:

At Berkeley, the Graduate Division requires that *"All manuscripts must be
submitted electronically in a traditional PDF format"* for both
dissertations <https://grad.berkeley.edu/academic-progress/dissertation/>
and theses <https://grad.berkeley.edu/academic-progress/thesis/>.

Tim

--
Timothy Vollmer
Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian