SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Rachael Samberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachael Samberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2022 10:52:11 -0700
Hello, colleagues. Do any of you have at your fingertips some references to
leading or recent papers confirming positive effects (either via more
citations or greater "impact" however that is measured) for publishing OA?

I assure you: I'm not a lazy person. I'm just an exhausted person who would
appreciate it if one of her colleagues happened to have a few of these
within arm's reach.

Thanks,
Rachael

--
Rachael G. Samberg, J.D., MLIS
Scholarly Communication Officer & Program Director

*Copyright & Information Policy Guidance
<https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/research/scholarly-communication>*
*Updates <https://twitter.com/UCB_ScholComm>*