SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
"Chan, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chan, Jennifer
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2023 23:20:07 +0000
Hi all,

Sharing as FYI.

Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer Chan, MLIS

Scholarly Communication Librarian

orcid.org/0000-0003-4454-0490

she/her/hers

Scholarly Communication

A1540W Charles E. Young Research Library

University of California, Los Angeles

Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575

Phone: 310-206-3388 Fax: 310-206-2192<tel:310-206-4109>

UCLA is located on the ancestral lands of the Gabrielino Tongva Tribe. We acknowledge their presence here since time immemorial and recognize their continuing connection to the land, to the water and to their ancestors.